One World [FO-Mercury]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One World [FO-Mercury]

We born for WAR... We call by the wind from battlefield... we dedicated our live for war... Blood for Blood and Bone for Bone... No one know us... No one want to meet us... Wellcome to our World...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HolyDragonGod
Guardian
Guardian
HolyDragonGod

Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 am

I notice that me and percil have 5 star. What are those stars for ? Posting count ?
Back to top Go down
percil
Leader
Leader
percil

PostSubject: i just can smille   Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 am

Razz Razz Razz i'm happy to see you my friends
keep chear and make us happy.....
you still not finish your mision????why you still not kick them....?????
please kick the player that failed to acomplish guardian mision......
i need more space for active player.... Wink the new guardian mision will launch 2 week again Wink for now take a rest buddy.....thanks for help
Back to top Go down
HolyDragonGod
Guardian
Guardian
HolyDragonGod

PostSubject: Re: Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:00 am

He He forget to kick. Kicking now ^^
Back to top Go down
HolyDragonGod
Guardian
Guardian
HolyDragonGod

PostSubject: Re: Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 am

Lucky forget to kick. One member made it to the last minute. So far 1/80 fail the quest ^^ bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One World [FO-Mercury] :: Pub and Cafe :: Lobby-
Jump to: