One World [FO-Mercury]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One World [FO-Mercury]

We born for WAR... We call by the wind from battlefield... we dedicated our live for war... Blood for Blood and Bone for Bone... No one know us... No one want to meet us... Wellcome to our World...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alliance banner logo whatever that is

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zidane
Officer
Officer
zidane

alliance banner logo whatever that is Empty
PostSubject: alliance banner logo whatever that is   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:45 pm

alliance banner logo whatever that is Untitl10

wont it be cool if this was our banner?
oh pls pls pls pls plssssssss it looks so cool
Back to top Go down
percil
Leader
Leader
percil

PostSubject: any one else agree???   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:40 am

telll me your oppinion???????this banner idea create by zidane....freee to talk Wink Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
HolyDragonGod
Guardian
Guardian
HolyDragonGod

PostSubject: Re: alliance banner logo whatever that is   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 am

Too plain Wink
Back to top Go down
zidane
Officer
Officer
zidane

PostSubject: well   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:53 pm

exactly! and it looks cool. alliance logo on the game screen is so small. so the simplier, the cooler.
besides, its gonna look intimidating. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Zurech
General
General
Zurech

PostSubject: Re: alliance banner logo whatever that is   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:02 am

I suggest that banner for the forum ^^
with Some modifications of course

alliance banner logo whatever that is Resultat-lever-soleil-planete-ps

alliance banner logo whatever that is Mini_117676fpo

Zidane you can modif If you want, a fusion with 2 banners ^^

Last edited by Zurech on Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpawnSiviu
General
General
SpawnSiviu

PostSubject: cool pic ..   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:30 am

alliance banner logo whatever that is Logo10
Back to top Go down
Zurech
General
General
Zurech

PostSubject: Re: alliance banner logo whatever that is   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 am

Nice banner spawn =)
Back to top Go down
zidane
Officer
Officer
zidane

PostSubject: oooo   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:15 pm

can u guys makea banner with a cool looking planet with a sword on it? wotn that look cool?
and maybe if the design is a bit simplier but got that super cool kick in the graphics it would really look cool
Back to top Go down
percil
Leader
Leader
percil

PostSubject: haahhaha   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 pm

i really so confisius how to make decition about alliance banner...................all your graphig and logo so nice........ Wink
can any one help me about this????? what the best for us???so free choose alliance banner..............
Back to top Go down
HolyDragonGod
Guardian
Guardian
HolyDragonGod

PostSubject: Re: alliance banner logo whatever that is   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 am

The banner is nice but its too FAT !!! or BIG !!! Try to make something slim like a ruler size.
Back to top Go down
Zurech
General
General
Zurech

PostSubject: Re: alliance banner logo whatever that is   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:09 am

After some reflexion...
I think the banner that you put on the forum have a little problem, It's not large enough ( < > ) otherwise It will be good.
Back to top Go down
percil
Leader
Leader
percil

PostSubject: hahahhahhahahahah   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:47 am

zurech and holy...i allready set you as administrator.......you free to change alliance forum style......... Wink
go it when you have more time Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alliance banner logo whatever that is   alliance banner logo whatever that is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alliance banner logo whatever that is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One World [FO-Mercury] :: Pub and Cafe :: Lobby-
Jump to: